I scream, you scream, we all scream for NICE CREAM!
Yes, I totally stole that name but who wouldn’t when you can make and eat guilt free ice cream!?
Everyone wants to be healthier these days but between work, school, errands, the kids and anything else that make take up your time in a day, who has the time to make gluten free, lactose free, vegan, sugar free desserts?
Okay, maybe you do, but here is a super easy, 5 ingredients or less, guilt free, kid loving nice cream you can whip up in about 5 minutes! 5 for 5 woohoo!
All you need is:
- 2 bananas (preferably frozen but works if they aren’t too)
- 1 ½ cup frozen berries (I use 3 berry blend from Costco)
- ½ – ¾ cup cashew milk (depends consistency and if bananas are frozen or not)
What to do:
- Throw everything into a blender and pulse away until you reach a sorbet like consistency.
- Go crazy on toppings! I love to add some natural peanut butter and 85% dark chocolate on top!
- Enjoy and make over and over
Makes 4 servings
* You may substitute for any frozen fruit blend you prefer and you can add more to your blend for a different flavour such as, coffee, cinnamon, chocolate, peanut butter, mint, maple syrup, nuts etc.
Who’s excited to try this?